Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What the hell happened?

So, last week, we were getting snow flurries in the morning.  Today it was 86˚F and the humidity was up in the 70% range.  Give me a break.  We were starting to get Spring, and then we took a jump to this!  No fair!  I want Spring! 
Global Warming?  Maybe, or maybe just some crazy phase the Earth is going through.  Does it matter, I am tired of it at the moment.
Oh well, I will survive it.

My poor chicks and ducks and bunnies on the other hand....
I have two momma bunnies that should be having their babies tomorrow.  The poor things having to go through that in this steam.  Wait, I had to go through having babies twice when it was hot and steamy.  I just wasn't wearing a fur coat while I did it.  When I gave birth to Eldest, it was 99˚ and we were in Virginia in May.  When Second was born, it was 98˚ and it was August on the north side of Minneapolis.  Daughter came during an ice storm in March.  I guess hers made up for the heat of the other two.  :)


I better get to bed soon, I know half the night will be spent laying under the ceiling fan thinking about how much better our new house is going to be when we build it, and we have it climate controlled.

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment